The utilities industry is continually exploring ways to improve quality and safety, reduce en-ergy usage, and accelerate operational efficiency across the business.
Utilities are faced against high and rapid adjustments to technological improvements, customer demand for cleaner energy sources, efforts to keep customer bills low, and to respond to climate science are driving action. Digital Transformation is the peak of present times and the biggest challenge is the fact that technology should provide solutions for every element of their business whether this be cybersecurity or customer satisfaction.
FIA Integra solutions and services enable Utilities Industry companies with a clear and on-the-spot insight into operations to reduce cost, improve safety and reliability, enable data-based de-cisions for long-term success and also prioritize project portfolios, plan programs, execute projects based on the company strategies.
- Gain full visibility to evaluate portfolio health and performance throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyze project portfolio activity, status, and success metrics
- Easily compare key project information and KPIs with robust dashboards
- Share performance-improvement results across stakeholders
- Gain faster agreement on project budgets with real-time collaboration
- Streamline project portfolio management in the cloud to optimize investment mix and maximize return
- Propose, inventory, prioritize, and select projects in a collaborative environment
- Visualize portfolio-level capital planning and drive budget planning cycle
- Perform long-range capital planning with rolling forecast support
- Evaluate project portfolio spending by modelling “what-if” scenarios
- Robust tools make it easy to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time — and ensure optimal use of resources
- Evaluate and select optimal project schedule scenarios, including performing “what-if” analysis
- Create role-based capacity plans based on project resource demands
- Optimize roles and resources to maximize ROI
- Easily communicate project plan changes
- Make sure all stakeholders have the access and visibility they need to plan, schedule, monitor, and deliver superior projects
- Monitor project progress against original and current baselines
- Track, report, and analyze project activity, status, and key performance indicators
- Fully integrate Lean task management to improve efficiency, coordination and control across project activities
- Enable team collaboration with mobile devices and social tools
- Streamline Lean construction task management and improve project team coordination and delivery
- Collaboratively define tasks, determine due dates, and commit to completion plans
- Easily visualize and revise plans using a color-coded digital planning board
- Coordinate Lean tasks using mobile devices, web interface, and collaborative meetings
- Monitor performance and fully integrate Lean construction processes with the master Critical Path Method schedule
- Automatically generate and capture key performance metrics, including planned percent complete (PPC)
- Identify trends that limit team productivity
- Integrate with the master schedule to improve visibility for all stakeholders, enhance project data management, and make better decisions
- The Oracle Primavera Cloud risk register provides a central location for identification, assessment, categorization, and monitoring of all project risk and opportunities.
- Track potential risks and opportunities at both project and activity levels
- Manage response plans to determine the best courses of action
- View and analyze risk scores, probabilities, and thresholds for each individual risk or response item
- Use advanced Monte Carlo-based analysis to gain deeper understanding into the impact of potential risks and opportunities
- Incorporate schedule and risk data to produce histogram curves showing expected time and cost outcomes, and the probability of achieving each one
- Include schedule uncertainty to provide greater visibility into potential outcomes
- Analyze mean impact diagrams to determine risks and activities that have the greatest impact on a project’s schedule
FIA Integra Solution
Project and program management teams ensure success by leveraging an integrated, collaborative platform to streamline activities, improve project controls and centralize data for such areas as strategic planning; maintenance; shutdown, turnaround, and outage events; and planning and delivery for portfolios of small capital projects to large, complex builds.
Oracle Business Analytics platform enables customers to simplify analytics strategies with the help of a modern, standard, and integrated platform. Having at their disposal advanced analytics, all key decision-makers are empowered to quickly find answers to predictive and statistical questions.
The world’s top oil and gas companies trust the PI System to enable digital transformation across their upstream, midstream, and downstream operations.
IBM Maximo® Application Suite helps drive operational resiliency and reliability with condition-based asset maintenance. With expanded access to CMMS, EAM, and asset performance management applications, the enterprise is allowed to unify operations and maintain business continuity, even under rapidly changing or disruptive conditions.
FIA Integra Benefits
Our agnostic expertise validates us as a fully qualified consultant and implementer of cutting – edge solutions for any business-related requirement.
We cover all business processes during the Project/Asset Lifecycle starting with the Design Phase up to the Maintain Phase.
Our Expertise relies on a team of seasoned professionals with international exposure, on different types of projects. We are your trustworthy partner in delivering successful projects.
We are providing state of the art solutions to assist every need the industry may encounter. Our portfolio comprises of third-party solutions as well as proprietary solutions –developed in our quest to cover specific requests.