Asset owners and project leaders rely on Project and Portfolio Enterprise Management software for the visibility and control, connected supply chain, and data security needed to drive performance and mitigate risk across their processes, projects, and organization.
Feel confident in your digital transformation with modern cloud solutions that grow and scale with you at every step of your journey. Enable efficiency, collaboration, and change control for your teams that plan, build, and operate critical assets.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
The Standard for Planning and Scheduling
Key Business Benefits:
- Gain full visibility to evaluate portfolio health and performance throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyze project portfolio activity, status, and success metrics
- Easily compare key project information and KPIs with robust dashboards
- Share performance-improvement results across stakeholders
- Gain faster agreement on project budgets with real-time collaboration
- Streamline project portfolio management in the cloud to optimize investment mix and maximize return
- Propose, inventory, prioritize, and select projects in a collaborative environment
- Visualize portfolio-level capital planning and drive budget planning cycle
- Perform long-range capital planning with rolling forecast support
- Evaluate project portfolio spending by modelling “what-if” scenarios
- Robust tools make it easy to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time — and ensure optimal use of resources
- Evaluate and select optimal project schedule scenarios, including performing “what-if” analysis
- Create role-based capacity plans based on project resource demands
- Optimize roles and resources to maximize ROI
- Easily communicate project plan changes
- Make sure all stakeholders have the access and visibility they need to plan, schedule, monitor, and deliver superior projects
- Monitor project progress against original and current baselines
- Track, report, and analyze project activity, status, and key performance indicators
- Fully integrate Lean task management to improve efficiency, coordination and control across project activities
- Enable team collaboration with mobile devices and social tools
- Streamline Lean construction task management and improve project team coordination and delivery
- Collaboratively define tasks, determine due dates, and commit to completion plans
- Easily visualize and revise plans using a color-coded digital planning board
- Coordinate Lean tasks using mobile devices, web interface, and collaborative meetings
- Monitor performance and fully integrate Lean construction processes with the master Critical Path Method schedule
- Automatically generate and capture key performance metrics, including planned percent complete (PPC)
- Identify trends that limit team productivity
- Integrate with the master schedule to improve visibility for all stakeholders, enhance project data management, and make better decisions
- The Oracle Primavera Cloud risk register provides a central location for identification, assessment, categorization, and monitoring of all project risk and opportunities.
- Track potential risks and opportunities at both project and activity levels
- Manage response plans to determine the best courses of action
- View and analyze risk scores, probabilities, and thresholds for each individual risk or response item
- Use advanced Monte Carlo-based analysis to gain deeper understanding into the impact of potential risks and opportunities
- Incorporate schedule and risk data to produce histogram curves showing expected time and cost outcomes, and the probability of achieving each one
- Include schedule uncertainty to provide greater visibility into potential outcomes
- Analyze mean impact diagrams to determine risks and activities that have the greatest impact on a project’s schedule
Primavera Portfolio Management
The Standard for Planning and Scheduling
Primavera Portfolio Management, a proven software solution to propose, plan, control and strategically analyze your investment portfolios.
Key Business Benefits:
Primavera Portfolio Management allows you to:
- Scorecards analyse all your investments with comprehensive sets of metrics to gain a greater understanding of investment performance
- Quickly and accurately communicate progress using high-level Gantt charts, status reporting, etc.
- Workflows and processes help speed decision-making and increase productivity
- Easy access to historical and future data to measure progress against past performance/future milestones
- Primavera Portfolio Management solution further strengthens portfolio decision-making with three key components:
Propose, capture ideas, surveys, or requests across the enterprise via web forms, then automatically send them to the appropriate portfolios for scoring, analysis, and action
- Bridges for Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and Microsoft Office Project (MSP) Server provide a user interface that allows data sharing between portfolio investments and Primavera P6 EPPM or Microsoft projects that support them
- Fast Tracks accelerate time to value and include preconfigured processes and analytics using scorecards, Investor Maps, dashboards, and data-entry forms that can be modified to fit specific processes
- Graphical analysis provides a rapid evaluation and understanding of portfolio performance, speeds decision-making, and increases confidence in achieving strategic goals and value
- Investor Maps and dashboards analyze key strategic decision-making data and metrics simultaneously
- Metrics can also be used as the basis for “what if” scenarios planning in Investor Maps to determine optimal portfolio mix
FIA Integra Benefits
Our agnostic expertise validates us as a fully qualified consultant and implementer of cutting – edge solutions for any business-related requirement.
We cover all business processes during the Project/Asset Lifecycle starting with the Design Phase up to the Maintain Phase.
Our Expertise relies on a team of seasoned professionals with international exposure, on different types of projects. We are your trustworthy partner in delivering successful projects.
We are providing state of the art solutions to assist every need the industry may encounter. Our portfolio comprises of third-party solutions as well as proprietary solutions –developed in our quest to cover specific requests.