Successful project management does not end after you develop a project plan. You need to track daily events and update the schedule with accurate data. It will describe how to create a schedule consisting of activities and resource assignments, how to create a copy of a project that can be compared to the current schedule to gauge progress. It will explain how to update the schedule and level resources. Then we will talk about summarizing project data as needed or at regularly scheduled intervals. We need to know how these features help you monitor project schedules to identify potential problems early in the process.
- Activities Overview
- Adding, copying and pasting activities
- Defining general activity information
- Defining shedule information
- Establishing relationships
- Displaying activity details for assigments
- Assigning resources and roles
- Planning future period assignments
- Assigment activity codes and adding expenses
- Assigning documents
- Adding steps
- Using global change
- Cost account and expense overview
- Setting up a cost account structure
- Adding expenses
- Analyzing costs
- Creating and maitanining baselines
- Asigning baselines t projects
- Comparing current and baseline schedules
- Updating baselines
- The update process
- Type of activity dates
- Estimating progress automatically
- Updating duration activity, units and resource units/time
- Applying actuals
- Schedulling project
- Managening resources assigments
- Setting aummarization options
- Summarizing project data
FIA Integra Benefits
Our agnostic expertise validates us as a fully qualified consultant and implementer of cutting – edge solutions for any business-related requirement.
We cover all business processes during the Project/Asset Lifecycle starting with the Design Phase up to the Maintain Phase.
Our Expertise relies on a team of seasoned professionals with international exposure, on different types of projects. We are your trustworthy partner in delivering successful projects.
We are providing state of the art solutions to assist every need the industry may encounter. Our portfolio comprises of third-party solutions as well as proprietary solutions –developed in our quest to cover specific requests.