Planning and delivering projects on time and within budget has always been a vital part of a successful project and a profitable business. The art of good construction planning is being lost as the industry becomes more and more diversified and the recognised routes to train people in planning are insufficient.
This course provides construction professionals with the understanding and tools required to develop an integrated design, procurement and construction programme.
Participants will gain a thorough background in concepts of planning and scheduling all states of a project. This two-day course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. Time is spent looking at the importance of delivering the drivers of a construction project on time and understanding the impact that the drivers can have on one another, for example; design on construction method, procurement on design, commissioning and handover on design.
- Activities Overview
- Adding, copying and pasting activities
- Defining general activity information
- Defining shedule information
- Establishing relationships
- Displaying activity details for assigments
- Assigning resources and roles
- Planning future period assignments
- Assigment activity codes and adding expenses
- Assigning documents
- Adding steps
- Using global change
- Cost account and expense overview
- Setting up a cost account structure
- Adding expenses
- Analyzing costs
- Creating and maitanining baselines
- Asigning baselines t projects
- Comparing current and baseline schedules
- Updating baselines
- The update process
- Type of activity dates
- Estimating progress automatically
- Updating duration activity, units and resource units/time
- Applying actuals
- Schedulling project
- Managening resources assigments
- Setting aummarization options
- Summarizing project data
FIA Integra Benefits
Our agnostic expertise validates us as a fully qualified consultant and implementer of cutting – edge solutions for any business-related requirement.
We cover all business processes during the Project/Asset Lifecycle starting with the Design Phase up to the Maintain Phase.
Our Expertise relies on a team of seasoned professionals with international exposure, on different types of projects. We are your trustworthy partner in delivering successful projects.
We are providing state of the art solutions to assist every need the industry may encounter. Our portfolio comprises of third-party solutions as well as proprietary solutions –developed in our quest to cover specific requests.