PrimaCM offers complete support for the creation, storage and monitoring of contracts, projects or various works carried out by the company, as well as the management of documents and resources used. At the same time, the management of subcontractors becomes an easy task by the correct use of a solution specially created for this type of activity.
The management of the contracts is done by defining the project, respectively, of at least 2 contracts: one main (with the beneficiary) and the contracts of the contractors (consultants, executors, subcontractors)
- PrimaCM application can be integrated with both the existing financial-accounting system and is natively integrated with the Primavera P6 EPPM
- Financial accounting information – invoices / payments to the beneficiary
- Technical information related to each contract – list of planned activities vs. realized
- Financial analysis at project level
PrimaTime is a new time-sheet application with a modern technology-based architecture that makes integration with the existing company system simple, enabling the latest system features to be applied when the PrimaTime application is used.
Prima Activity Reporter application reads the information extracted from Primavera
The users of the Activity Reporter application are correlated with Spring resources, seeing in the application only the activities on which the related resource is assigned.
Application specially developed to help builders by linking currency software and Primavera P6 EPPM
Native Primavera integration: import Primavera activity templates and export projects to create Gantt charts
Transforms offers into projects and allows the distribution of values from the estimate either by manual distribution or by one of its automatic functions: estimate = activity, estimate item = activity
- Import offers (.dbf, .lst, .xslx)
- Transform winning offers to Contracts/Projects
- Create Gantt Charts for offers and contracts
- Import work expenditures
- PrimaBoQ is a custom application that imports and updates projects into Primavera P6 EPPM using web services
- The application imports costs by categories of resources: material, small material, equipment, transport or any other five nominated
- PrimaBoQ shows progress during import uses a easy to understand excel template
- Inventory and Stock Application
- Integrated with Primavera for project inventory distribution
Our agnostic expertise validates us as a fully qualified consultant and implementer of cutting – edge solutions for any business-related requirement.