Risk management, as an important component of successful project management, allows you to understand that uncertainty is part of all project activities and plan how to act effectively in relation to it. Without risk management, the project is subject to surprising, sometimes devastating events. This course focuses on concepts and tools used to build a successful risk management on an investment project. Project managers should be aware of common risk traps and be able to identify, assess and act in relation to risk without jeopardizing the success of the project.
- Types of risk;
- Preliminary risk planning;
- Identifying stakeholder risk tolerance;
- Roles and responsibilities in relation to each risk;
- Risk Management Plan.
- Leading a risk workshop;
- Building a risk assessment matrix;
- Types and sources of risk;
- Triggered events and symptoms of occurrence of risk manifestations;
- Causes and Effects of Risks.
- Risk probability and impact;
- Determining the degree of exposure.
- Risk interviews;
- Risk hierarchy and prioritization.
- Contingency plans;
- Careful risk management;
- Determining the costs of risks and the contingency back-up;
- Developing the risk response plan.
- Change control;
- Updating the risk response plan;
- Corrective actions;
- Completed activities.
- Communicating negative information.
- Case studies
- Risk identification;
- Qualitative assessment;
- Quantitative assessment;
- Hierarchy and prioritization;
- Risk response (contingency) plan.
FIA Integra Benefits
Our agnostic expertise validates us as a fully qualified consultant and implementer of cutting – edge solutions for any business-related requirement.
We cover all business processes during the Project/Asset Lifecycle starting with the Design Phase up to the Maintain Phase.
Our Expertise relies on a team of seasoned professionals with international exposure, on different types of projects. We are your trustworthy partner in delivering successful projects.
We are providing state of the art solutions to assist every need the industry may encounter. Our portfolio comprises of third-party solutions as well as proprietary solutions –developed in our quest to cover specific requests.