Risk management, as an important component of successful project management, allows you to understand that uncertainty is part of all project activities and plan how to act effectively in relation to it. Without risk management, the project is subject to surprising, sometimes devastating events. This course focuses on concepts and tools used to build a successful risk management on an investment project. Project managers should be aware of common risk traps and be able to identify, assess and act in relation to risk without jeopardizing the success of the project.
- Types of risk;
- Preliminary risk planning;
- Identifying stakeholder risk tolerance;
- Roles and responsibilities in relation to each risk;
- Risk Management Plan.
- Leading a risk workshop;
- Building a risk assessment matrix;
- Types and sources of risk;
- Triggered events and symptoms of occurrence of risk manifestations;
- Causes and Effects of Risks.
- Risk probability and impact;
- Determining the degree of exposure.
- Risk interviews;
- Risk hierarchy and prioritization.
- Contingency plans;
- Careful risk management;
- Determining the costs of risks and the contingency back-up;
- Developing the risk response plan.
- Change control;
- Updating the risk response plan;
- Corrective actions;
- Completed activities.
- Communicating negative information.
- Case studies
- Risk identification;
- Qualitative assessment;
- Quantitative assessment;
- Hierarchy and prioritization;
- Risk response (contingency) plan.
Our agnostic expertise validates us as a fully qualified consultant and implementer of cutting – edge solutions for any business-related requirement.