This course provides applied training for PrimaveraWeb users. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to create a project, add activities and relationships, allocate resources, adjust the project due to delays and over-allocated resources or they will be able to analyze the portfolios. Followers will also learn how to customize the “Personal Workspace” and “Project Workspace” menus to monitor project progress. Completing this course allows you to accumulate points to keep the project manager certification active by accumulating 19.5 PDUs (Personal Development Units) and 1.95 CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
Course duration: one day;
- Teaching mode: interactive;
- Location: FIA INTEGRA training center or optionally at the client’s premises (more than 5 participants);
- Course form: 40% theoretical and 60% effective work on the computer;
- To whom it is addressed: Business Analysts, End Users, Project Managers;
- You will learn how to: manage the Primavera P6 Web portfolio.
- Setting preferences;
- Review, verification of performance thresholds;
- Customizing the Portfolio Analysis tab;
- Creating portfolio views;
- Manual creation of the portfolio;
- Creating a risk.
- Introduction to Portfolios;
- View Portfolio Performance;
- View Portfolio Information;
- Portfolio analysis;
- Problem and risk management;
- Case study: Portfolio management.