Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition delivers high-performance data movement and transformation among enterprise platforms
Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition is critical to leveraging data integration initiatives on premise or in the cloud, such as Big Data management, Service Oriented Architecture and Business Intelligence. An easy-to-use user interface combined with a rich extensibility framework helps Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition improve productivity, reduce development costs and lower total cost of ownership among data-centric architectures.
Oracle is a leader in the Data Integration market, with the industry’s most comprehensive fully-integrated offering for data integration, including Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition, Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality, Oracle Big Data Preparation Cloud Service and Oracle Enterprise Metadata Management.
Oracle’s Data Integration solutions provide continuous access to timely, trusted, and heterogeneous data across the enterprise to support both analytical and operational data integration.
- Out-of-box integration with databases, Hadoop, ERPs, CRMs, B2B systems, flat files, XML, JSON, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC
- Knowledge module framework for extensibility
- Powerful data transformation for heterogeneous database and Big Data infrastructures
- Rich ETL for Oracle databases including Oracle Exadata, with complex dimension and cube loading support
- Integrates with Oracle GoldenGate for real-time data warehousing
- Metadata-driven data lineage and impact analysis with Oracle Enterprise Metadata Management
- Integrates with Oracle Enterprise Data Quality for advanced profiling,
- Cuts hardware costs through improved utilization and high-performance data integration
- Unifies data-based, event-based, and service-based integration in a single solution
- Lowers total cost of ownership and by maximizing designer productivity
- Open, 100% Java, SOA, Standards based
- Supports heterogeneous sources, targets and applications