FIA Integra provides maintenance services as well as software, with constant, responsible, enterprise-level support for on-premise and cloud-based solutions and includes all Oracle hardware and software infrastructures.
FIA Integra provides access to product updates and enhancements as well as technical support and support resources to help you maintain your product, optimize performance, and efficiently deploy new software functionality.
Consistent business software support for all Oracle products, including databases, middleware, and applications.
Global 24/7 access to Oracle experts, knowledge, tools and best practices
Permanent access to innovations, including product updates, enhancements, and new releases
Powerful proactive support resources to prevent problems, fix problems quickly and simplify upgrades.
- Oracle’s single lifetime support policy allows you to transition to new versions of software when you’re ready
FIA Integra implements maintenance software to provide comprehensive planning, tracking and execution, to support the monitoring and optimal performance of your assets.
Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) provides sophisticated maintenance strategies for public property and infrastructure together with an integrated asset repository, provides best practices and global quality. Oracle Enterprise Asset Management eliminates excessive and outdated stocks, promotes environmental, health and safety policies, and improves the coordination of production and maintenance programs.
- Improves asset visibility, tracking, and control with a single global asset repository;
- Drives maintenance best practices using preventative and condition-based maintenance strategies;
- Empowers all users to do their work anywhere using any device: desktops, laptops, tablets or mobile phones;
- Replaces costly stand-alone maintenance systems with Oracle’s integrated solution.